Based in the Lower North Island, QHSE has a wide range of experience in the areas of health and safety, quality and safety management systems, both nationally and internationally. This has been gained across a number of industries, including small business, engineering, education, infrastructure, manufacturing, and aviation.
At QHSE, we provide a wide range of health and safety consultancy and advisory services, including risk assessments, audits, manuals, policies and support contracts, to name but a few. Our expert health and safety consultant can act as your point of contact for health and safety advice.
Why Choose QHSE?
- Our Principal Health and Safety Advisor is highly qualified and HASANZ Registered.
- We are based in the lower north island, with support available New Zealand wide.
- We believe that for a safe working environment you need to develop a Safety Based culture.
- We always ensure that the advice and documentation we offer is legally-compliant and practical.
- We prefer to work within your existing systems to make them compliant rather than try to change the way you work.
- All documentation is issued electronically and includes the client’s logo.
- We can assist clients with supplier/contractor questionnaires and documents.
- We also provide a regular newsletter to inform clients of any industry developments and changes in legislation.
There are numerous penalties for failing to comply with the law, including fines and a damaged reputation.
Our professional consultancy solutions are designed to help clients comply with health and safety legislation. Our services can be tailored to suit your individual needs, as and when you need it. This flexible approach offers small companies a cost-effective way to receive professional advice.
Large organisations can also benefit from our services. For example, we can provide professional support and guidance for your in-house health and safety employees.
Our Promises To You
We promise to:
- Provide health and safety consultancy solutions that meet your specific needs
- Offer professional, practical advice in a prompt and efficient manner
- No hidden costs. Everything is discussed prior.
We promise that we will not:
- Bombard clients with incomprehensible and unnecessary paperwork
- Provide a ‘one size fits all’ solution that does not directly relate to the client
- Make unrealistic promises – if for some reason we can’t help, we will do our best to find someone who can
If you want to find out more about our consultancy services, don’t hesitate to get in touch and speak to one of our friendly team members. Alternatively, we will be more than happy to visit you and talk to you about your specific requirements for free.
We offer a wide range of consultancy services, including Health and Safety Policy, Annual Health and Safety Support Contracts, Health and Safety Inspections, Health and Safety Audits, Risk Assessments, Health and Safety Manuals, Telephone and Email Support.
Check out why you should hire a HASANZ Registered HSE Advisor here